Cover Letter Finance And Administration Manager
Administration Manager Cover Letter
Administration Managers are found in a variety of organizations implementing administrative systems and supporting operations. Examples of Administration Manager duties include recruiting and training administrative staff, appraising employees, applying company procedures and policies, finding ways to reduce costs and increase profitability, ensuring an adequate flow of information throughout the company, managing deadlines, monitoring inventories, and supervising office activities.
Based on our collection of cover letter examples for Administration Manager, essential job requirements include:
- Organization and planning
- Office management experience
- Problem-solving orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Business administration training
- Computer competences
- Quality focus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Similar skills and abilities can be seen in the Administration Manager cover letter sample displayed just below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Administration Manager Resume Samples.
For more information on what it takes to be a Job Title, check out our more complete Administration Manager Job Description.
Dear Ms. Rivera:
When I learned of your need for an Administration Manager, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. With extensive successful experience in business operations management and administration—as well as my expertise in overseeing HR, budget planning, and process improvement efforts—I feel confident that I would significantly benefit your company in this capacity.
From supervising staff and updating procedures to planning communication systems and overseeing accounting and revenue collection, my background has consistently been characterized by my steadfast dedication to supporting executive-level personnel and achieving organizational objectives. My proven ability to strategically define and meet goals, along with my organization and time management capabilities, position me ready to excel in this role.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Holding full responsibility for operational functioning, procedural enhancements, staff hiring and coaching, quality management, team motivation, and administrative efficiency throughout my 12-year career as an Administration Manager with Cedar Rapids Printing Company.
- Creating and implementing a New Hire Development Tool to enable improved training, greater comprehension of internal practices, and a measurable boost in productivity.
- Introducing a weekly one-on-one meeting with administrative team members, resulting in a 56% improvement in team member engagement over the previous year.
- Championed and facilitated process and system improvements—including the introduction of a multiline phone system, a more substantial social media presence, and a new automated accounting and payroll system—to elevate company productivity and profitability.
- Analyzing and revising internal accounting and budgeting processes to ensure accuracy and timely reporting on all financial data and resources.
- Utilizing superior organization, interpersonal, and relationship management skills to propel operations and staff to peak results.
- Holding a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Iowa State University.
With my record of success in operations, HR, and process management and administration, coupled with my team leadership skills and my tireless enthusiasm and dedication, I will certainly surpass your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position in detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Karen D. Stewart
Finance Admin Assistant Cover Letter
This example cover letter for an Administrative Assistant specializing in finance is by Martin Buckland, Resume Expert for Monster.ca.
Eva North, Q.A.A
2345 Humber Trail
August 16, 201X
Human Resources Manager
President's Choice Financial
999 Dundas Street West
Dear Sir or Madam:
PC Financial is a technologically advanced, customer service oriented financial institution and I am excited to formally apply for the position of Senior Administrative Assistant, as advertised in the Mississauga News. Enclosed is my resume for your review.
Upon graduation in Business Administration from Sheridan College, my career has focused solely in the financial services sector working as an exceptional administrative professional for major nationwide institutions and smaller but expanding credit unions.
I actively manage my career, seeking expanded duties and challenges in each appointment. In my current position as Administrative Assistant with Meridian Credit Union, I played a key role in establishing the credit unions presence within the community as Meridian expanded into the highly culturally diverse Mississauga location. During the acquisition of Hepcoe Credit Union by Meridian, management assigned me to the Transition Team tasked with ensuring a smooth and seamless transition of existing clientele.
My most recent achievement is the attainment of my Qualified Administrative Assistant designation, earned through Distance Learning – University of Toronto and administered in accordance with the Association of Administrative Assistants.
I am now actively seeking a progressive position where I can utilize the extensive knowledge gained from this academic accreditation coupled with my significant experience in financial services administration. I believe the position of Senior Executive Assistant at PC Financial would provide such an opportunity. I know I have all the prerequisites to deliver success and bring value-add to your expanding financial institution.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your call.
Eva North, Q.A.A.